ID these TRW ICs

From: Sipke de Wal <sipke_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Mon Mar 11 11:02:49 2002

The TRW TD1007J1 looks almost the same as my TRW TDC 1010 which is
a hardware multiplier chip that can multiply two 8-bit values to one 16 bit
value in
about 100 nSec IIRC.

They can get a bit warm while operating, hence the cooling plate ........

I'll be on the lookout for more data.

Sipke de Wal
http://xgistor.ath.cx