OT: name that computer

From: Cini, Richard <RCini_at_congressfinancial.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 11:32:47 2002

Sellam:

        Are you planning for VCFE 2.0?

Rich

==========================
Richard A. Cini, Jr.
Congress Financial Corporation
1133 Avenue of the Americas
30th Floor
New York, NY 10036
(212) 545-4402
(212) 840-6259 (facsimile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sellam Ismail [mailto:foo_at_siconic.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 3:49 AM
To: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: OT: name that computer

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Chad Fernandez wrote:

> I'm not that old :-)
>
> Of course the 50's had there problems too, but they are generally
> portrayed as being quite wholesome. I wasn't around, but I suspect they
> were. It was probably backlash from WW2.

As long as people continue to age, there will always result a large
population of curmudgeons who will lament their perception that "things
were better in my day".

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer
Festival
International Man of Intrigue and Danger
http://www.vintage.org
 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com
*