Barely classic

From: Pat Finnegan <pat_at_purdueriots.com>
Date: Mon Mar 11 22:43:30 2002

I think this one just squeaks by the 10-year rule...

Today I visited the high school I used to go to, and walked out with an
Amiga 2000 with a Video Toaster. (Yes, I legally walked out with it...)
Anyhow, I've got the thing 'seemingly' working, but the manual for the
Toaster says that it either needs an RGB monitor connected or a terminator
on the RGB port. Does anyone here know of a source of cables for this
thing (I'm a tad low on 23pin dsub connectors) or a pair of connectors so
I can connect my A1084S up to it? For now I'm using the monochrome NTSC
output from the computer, but I would like to have a color display (and a
properly functioning Toaster).

-- Pat