eBay Purchase

From: Wayne M. Smith <wmsmith_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Mar 12 00:50:53 2002

> Help - What am I doing wrong?

Well, you may be spending your time writing complicated e-mails when a simple phone call (or shorter e-mail) would likely clear up
what appears to be nothing more than a simple miscommunication. I think you need to give the benefit of the doubt to a seller with
a 500+ feedback rating with virtually no negatives. Why not ask the seller for his phone number so you can talk and try to clear
this up. He probably doesn't know what you're talking about (or deosn't have the patience to figure it out) and thinks shipping per
your requirements will be a big hassle.

On the other hand, he may just be a jerk. Either way, it's probably worth some time and effort to figure it out without resorting
to contacting Ebay.

-W