One can only hope

From: Jeffrey Sharp <lists_at_subatomix.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 18:40:20 2002

One of my previous employers builds industrial security and facility
management systems. A friend from the company told me the other day that a
customer's site (a jail) has some old PDP-11 equipment that they will likely
no longer need when their new system is installed. The friend said that the
jail people said there was a 11/70 there, but he wasn't certain that they
were certain.

If I'm lucky, I may get to do some, um, contract work removing the old
PDP-11. I'm sure I could quote them a very reasonable rate.

--
Jeffrey Sharp