impressive CI - SCSI storage rack from MTI (RAID?)

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Fri Mar 15 00:38:38 2002

David Barnes wrote:

> Sounds like an MTI Stingray subsystem... what specifically would you like to
> know? I had a few in operation years ago on a cluster of 6230's.

For example, what are all those boxes for? What is the simplest way
of attaching other SCSI devices, such as my DAT drive or random
SCSI disks? Can I plug those directly into the CI/HSC box or is all
that other gear needed? How do I operate the front panel, how do
I change node numbers, how address the disks? Is it juts exactly like
an HSC?

thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine