VAXBI fun continues - seeking DEBNT installation docs

From: Gunther Schadow <gunther_at_aurora.regenstrief.org>
Date: Fri Mar 15 00:34:57 2002

Ethan,

did you look at my VAXanatomy page? I have a picture of the VAXBI
back side detai,ing some of the ethernet. You put the AUI cable
and a terminator (!) in section E of that slot. May be you forgot
the terminator?

http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/~schadow/VAX/anatomy/small/DSCN0003.jpg

and http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/~schadow/VAX/anatomy for the whole
story.

Hope that helps,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow_at_regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine