Need Best Z-80 Disassembler

From: Pete Turnbull <pete_at_dunnington.u-net.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 12:36:08 2002

On Mar 15, 11:09, Douglas Quebbeman wrote:

> I have a few disassembler stored on some archive
> somewhere. But on the chance that a lister might
> know of a more modern Z-80 disassembler than what
> I'm likely to have, I thought I'd post a query.

I use dz80, which you can find at http://www.inkland.org/dz80/index.htm
I see the current version is 2.0 (March 2002), but I use 1.31 (June 1999).
 Actually, I made a few small changes to make the unix version work more
like other unix software (mostly to do with option letters and arguments,
which were strange and DOS-like in the original, and to allow use of hex
and octal in addresses and output, plus a couple of bugfixes for long
jumps).

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager