MV-II Diags Chapter 3

From: Clint Wolff <vaxman_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 18 22:38:43 2002

Hi Doc,

My dog ate my diagnostic tapes, so can I purty please get a copy :)

I have a few things I might be able to replace your missing media
with. VMS 5.5-1 source on CDROM, Ultrix 4.4 (VAX and Mips) on CDROM,
Ultrix 3.1 (VAX) on TK50.... I'm still getting my file server set up,
so nothing except Ultrix 3.1 is online yet, but the others will
read quickly if you wish...

I have DSL at home, so I can pull files fairly quickly from your
site, or I can set up a ftp account you can put the files into...

Take care,
Clint