trivial KIM question

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Mar 19 20:11:09 2002

        When I received my VIM-1 it included the 'MCS6500
Microcoputer Hardware Manual', first edition, dated August 1975. It
has a blue cover with white text. With the KIM-1 I just picked up I
received the same manual, 2nd edition, dated January 1976 and it has
a white cover with blue text. So far, other than some modifications
to a few drawings and diagrams, I've found little difference between
the two. Is there a signifigance to the color change to the cover?

        Jeff
--
                           Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File
                                         http://www.cchaven.com