IBM PPC Laptop on eBay

From: Wayne M. Smith <wmsmith_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 22 01:35:04 2002

> No pickup, no questions, ships whenever he gets around to it,
> I couldn't see one reason why I would want to do business with this schmuck.
> It's too bad, I would have liked to bid on it, but anyone who won't allow a
> local pickup (even if I can't take advantage of it) I absolutely won't do
> business with. <insert rant here> Stupid sellers.

I can certainly see why someone would prefer not to have complete strangers come to their house to pick up items. Unless I was
selling a really large item where the postage would exceed, let's say $50.00, I see no compelling reason to allow people I don't
know to come to my house. I have two small daughters at home (3 and 7), and live in a somewhat isolated area, so why should I do
anything that even marginally jeopardizes their safety? Sure, I may be paranoid, but a schmuck? Get serious.