Rockewell System 65

From: Marvin Johnston <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Fri Mar 22 21:54:11 2002

Thanks, I had not thought of checking that book. Unfortunately, the
Rockwell machine mentioned there is the AIM 65 (which this is most
definitely not.) I did another Google search using - +Rockwell +"System
65" -, and ended up with some results this time. A German site at
http://home.debitel.net/user/groener1/comp_058.htm#System 65 gives a
brief description. So far though, I haven't seen any pictures for it.