ZX81 and 6116

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 22 23:43:36 2002

I guess I'm having a "senior moment" but I don't remember the 4118 at all,
though I definitely remember that there was such a thing. Mostek made a
couple of pseudo-static RAM parts that were on a ~2716-compatible pinout. Was
that one of them? I've got some 1K- and 2K- byte parts from those days but I
don't remember the numbers right offhand.

Perhaps someone could refresh my recollection.

Dick