No subject

From: Vintage Computer Festival <vcf_at_siconic.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 02:26:45 2002

Can someone help Hans-Werner?

--
From: Hans-Werner.Ruch_at_t-online.de (Hans-Werner Ruch)
Subject: Intel iUP-201: Can you please help me?
Date sent: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:29:59 +0100
Hi,
I recently got one of the ancient Intel Eprom Programmer iUP-201
together with a FAST27/K adaptor and RS-232 cable. It still works fine
(operated manually). Now my idea is to connect the iUP to a PC to
transfer data to/from it, but unfortunately I haven't got any
documentation and so I neither know the necessary RS-232 parameters
(baudrate, kind of parity, no. of stop bits), nor the commands
(strings/bytes?) the iUP awaits.
If you have some information or documentation on this subject, I would
really appreciate if you could send it to me. Hints are also welcome.
--
Regards,
Hans-Werner Ruch