ZX81 and 6116

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 07:31:28 2002

If there's a configuration for the 2016, that should work OK with the 6116,
shouldn't it? It's well to keep in mind that it doesn't matter WHICH address
line goes to which address pin on the SRAM, only that it goes to an address
pin. Of course, some designs use addresses as chip selects, since they don't
use all of the address space. In those cases it's important to pay attention
to the association between addresses and the memory map.

Dick