6800 System - Schematic Needed

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 07:36:00 2002

An 8-bit system can't be that much of a problem, unless those 16-pin devices
you mention are PROMs of some sort, used as decoders or the like. He may
think it's a massive amount of work, but it's really not, since there are only
16 bits of address and knowing the device type of the memories will easily
cover 10 or 12 of them, leaving only a couple of decoders or the equivalent in
SSI. I'd be surprised if it takes more than an hour to buzz out the memory
map. There is no I/O space, so that's in the memory map also.

Dick