Rockewell System 65

From: Marvin Johnston <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Wed Mar 27 10:48:34 2002

Hans, *thanks* for posting this information!!! Now I'll have some idea
of what to look for when I open up the box again.

BTW, I bought this unit at the TRW swap meet a few years ago. But don't
tell anyone, we don't want other collectors showing up and buying all
the good stuff :). FWIW, interesting things gotten from the TRW swap
meet by myself and others include:

IMSAI System
SOL-20 Dual 8" Floppy Drive Box (don't recall the real name.)
Dual 8" Floppy Drive Box w/ S-100 controller card
Cosmac Elf
Many S-100 cards
Four TRS-80 Model 2 machines
Kim
Rockwell AIM-65
Rockwell System 65
MicroProfessor
Many Multibus Computer cards
BASIS microcomputer
APL S-100 System
Many manuals

Multiple Atari 800 computers and accessories