More VMS

From: Allison <ajp166_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed Mar 27 10:39:17 2002

Yes, If you use a terminal like VT330, 340or later there is
what VMS calls multisessions. Some fo the LAT servers
also support this with more common VT220s or VT320s.
I was added late in VMS 4.mumble and later versions.
This is not decwindows which is GUI based.

What multisession allows is several virtual terminals over several
virtual circuits using one terminal and physical circuit. I use it alot.

Allison