More VMS

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_30below.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 14:11:16 2002

Rumor has it that Paul Thompson may have mentioned these words:

>There is a utility called persona that will work on recent versions of
>VMS which effectively works like su. You would need to install it with
>priv's in order not to be running those priv's needed to run it in your
>usual account.
>
>PERSONA.MAR, you would need to
>MACRO PERSONA.MAR
>LINK PERSONA.MAR (LINK/SYSEXE on alpha, as I recall)

[snip]

>10$:
> ; MOVAB ROUT1,M_DESC ; Done at initialization
> PUSHAL PROMP
> PUSHAL P_DESC
> CALLS #2,G^LIB$GET_FOREIGN ; Get required username
> BLBS R0,20$ ; of not OK, then
> BRW 100$ ; jump to error - message
[snip]

Is this an example of VAX/VMS assembly language?
And if so, what would a good reference be to learn it?

Thankz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.