Apple IIe w/ALS Z-card

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 08:04:24 2002

"Useful software" ... Hmmmm ... There must be some, since these were pretty
popular. I've never seen any, though.

I've got a couple of those "Disk II" drives that came with a IIe that I bought
to get the PSU. The box, keyboard, mainboard, etc are all available, still,
since this one was a little different from others I've had. Normally, they
don't even come in the house.

I'm in Denver, in case anybody local wants this stuff.

Dick