Neat trick I just thought of!

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Fri Mar 29 23:47:46 2002

I probably could of gotten it even cheaper, say $5, but I wasn't thinking.

Unfortunately while working on cleaning the chassis today, I dropped it
in the tub and chipped the tub, big time :-( The chassis bent somewhat,
but his hit the tub on one of it's stronger sides. I was able to bend
the chassis back in place.

Hopefully, I'll be reassembling tomorrow :-)

Chad