"New" PDP-8

From: Loboyko Steve <sloboyko_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 30 10:45:59 2002

Response to below:

1. The board I obtained (which is otherwise very nice)
has no power or ground tracks on it. So, I generally
solder a fat silverplated bare wire on top for +5 and
one for ground. On a board this big I put a few down
the middle also. I should have put a +5 down the
middle also.

2. The rackmount case was purchased from Jameco,
shipped knocked down, of course. It's from Taiwan,
somewhat flimsy sheet metal except the front, but I
thought it was a pretty good price compared to others
I've seen (around $42 USD). They have othe heights
also.