"New" PDP-8

From: Ethan Dicks <erd_6502_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 30 03:38:28 2002

--- Loboyko Steve <sloboyko_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just completed the very nasty job of downloading the
> operating system and a few BASIC programs to my "new"
> PDP8, which is built from Robert Armstrong's design...

Nice job. I've done some wire-wrap projects. Nothing that large for,
I'm sure you can see why, obvious reasons.

One question - I noticed the large soldered "wire" running around the
outside of the board. From the way it looks like it goes, doesn't that
cause ground-loop problems? The books I've read on electronic design and
layout have substantially different geometry.

> Pics, if interested, are at:
>
> http://sloboyko.home.mindspring.com/pdp8e.htm

Cool. BTW, your link to www.sparetimegizmos.com has a typo in it - you
need to put an "http://" in front of it. The way you have it, it's a
relative link to your own page.

-ethan

BTW, where'd you get the rack-mount case?