"New" PDP-8

From: Heinz Wolter <h.wolter_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 30 10:49:34 2002

Being a hardware guy - I want to know - did you (or Mr. A)
fully emulate a DEC drive (RK05??) or other drive
with a microcontroller ? or did you write a device
driver to support the IDE drive under OS8? Either trick would
be very slick indeed ;)

Regards and congratulations on getting your baby running.
Once and a while you see these Intersil 61xx chips appear
on ebay.. maybe others could duplicate your efforts..

Cheers, Heinz

Re:
From: "Loboyko Steve" <sloboyko_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: "New" PDP-8