6809 / FLEX (was: "New" PDP-8)

From: Andreas Freiherr <Andreas.Freiherr_at_Vishay.com>
Date: Sat Mar 30 16:16:07 2002

brian wheeler wrote:
> I kind of miss that class. The 2nd semester my project was an MMU for a
> 6809 machine running FLEX :)

Any pieces left over from that time? - Once I have my PDP-11s up and
running again, I'll want to continue my self-made 6809, and maybe some
day I'll want to replace the CPU board (currently a 68A09, slightly
overclocked) by an "E" version and a 6829 MMU, but then I'll need
software. Currently, I have a self-made 4k monitor, macro assembler,
Basic, FORTH, all ported to run directly on the monitor. It has been
years since I last fed power into it, but I hope it will still work.

A real disk operating system (like FLEX or OS/9) would be great...

Andreas