making disk images

From: Bob Lafleur <bob_lafleur_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sun Mar 2 20:08:00 2003

What about Norton Ghost? It runs under DOS, doesn't require Windows. Can
even back up over make an image over a network or printer port to
another computer. And there is an image file browser that's a Windows
App, don't think there's a DOS-based broweser (but it can browse the
images made by the DOS Ghost program).

   - Bob