TRS-80 Model II Keyboard (only) Available

From: Patrick Rigney <patrick_at_evocative.com>
Date: Tue Mar 4 11:43:00 2003

A neighbor gave me a keyboard for a TRS-80 Model II, but I don't have the
rest of the beast, so this item is available to he or she with the best sob
story for the cost of shipping. Keyboard is a bit dirty (as would be
expected from lengthy storage in a clean basement), no major blemishes, all
key caps in place, none sticks/good feel. I do not know if it is working
otherwise, and have no facility to test. Please reply off-list to patrick
at evocative dot com.