fair price for apple articles

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Wed Mar 5 16:20:01 2003

chris wrote:
> If it is really new in box, then yeah, I could agree with that price. But
> I have seen MANY things claimed as "new in box" that are really "we used
> it for 12 years, and before throwing it out realized we still had the old
> box so we repacked it". I have seen very few really new in box items, so
> I am skeptical to those claims.

I have a new in the box Imagewriter //, that I bought at Goodwill. The
shipping box looks bad, from water, and the interface cable is missing,
but everything else is intact (unopened)....Super serial card, print
cartridge, power cable, paper work. The printer look perfect, and even
has the plastic and tape on it still on it.

I was amazed when I figured out that it had never been used before.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA