"Software" is sometimes more than just a random collection of

From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre_at_stockholm.ptloma.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 6 21:00:00 2003

> One of my favorite types of software packaging is Electronic Art's "record
> albums". Really cool artwork plus bios and pics of the programmers.
> The games are also fun to play too... ;-)

I liked those too. I have Worms? in such an album sitting next to the C128
(it's one of the most off-beat software titles I've ever encountered).

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser_at_stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- For every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill. -- R. Clopton ------