Locating older systems & parts... (was: RE: making disk images)

From: Chad Fernandez <fernande_at_internet1.net>
Date: Thu Mar 6 23:44:00 2003

Robert F. Schaefer wrote:
> felony-to-take-it-outta-the-donation-bin laws,

I'd never take something out of the donation bin..... That would be
stealing it since the original owner was giving it to the charity.

> and I've a hunch they'd apply
> it to the dumpsters too.

on the other hand.... out of the dumpster is okay since it isn't wanted
by the original owner or the charity. It also keeps stuff out of landfills.

   The city has also started enforcing the
> it's-litter-if-it-ain't-in-the-bin laws, it'll be interesting to see what
> happens the first time they bust someone for taking something from outside
> the bin.

We don't actually have bins anymore around here, that I know of......
people kept setting them on fire!! I do see things stacked outside of
the Goodwill store, under the canopy, However.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA