Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Jim Kearney <jim_at_jkearney.com>
Date: Thu Mar 6 23:12:01 2003

> The oldest SRAMs I have are 2101s; I have never
> even seen a 1101 close up, so I guess I'd need the whole enchilada
> when it comes to "odd parts".

I've been hesitant to bring this up here because it skates perilously
close to the kind of commercial messages that are so annoying, but here
goes: when I built my Mark-8 (from Steve G's boards), I located some
NOS Intel P1101's. I later found some AMD C1101's that look nicer, so
I never used the Intel chips, and I would like to pass them on to
someone who would use them. However, they (being of 1973ish vintage
and rare) cost me a fair amount, $4 ea, and I'd need to recover that.
I think I have 26 of them, so 3 banks totalling 768 bytes.

Jim Kearney

p.s. my Mark-8: http://www.jkearney.com/8008/