Collecting siilicn wafers

From: Dave Wilson <davol_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun Mar 9 02:01:00 2003

I noted some time back that chip collectors are not highly regarded
on this site - on the grounds that they are prepard to 'mine' perfectly
functioning boards in pursuit of their interest.

My interest is in collecting whole, undiced silicon wafers. These are
much more accessible for research and the interest does not conflict with
those of other people.

Are there other interested people out there? If this site is not the best
for this sort of discussion can you recommend a better one?

Dave