ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Dave Brown <tractorb_at_ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun Mar 9 03:30:01 2003

Maybe-maybe not. That 'UK spec' bit is what I'm curious about. Do you know
what details will be different in other versions (but this would only be an
EPROM change wouldn't it?) --as in that for use in NZ?
I have a number of these things -both complete and working, as well as
partly ratted for spares (including some telephony modules)- they were
called 'computerphones' down here. About the only useful function they had
was the phone directory/dialler which was a winner. They were just a year
or so too late to ever really catch on in the face of competition from Macs
and pcs for any serious desktop computer functionality.

Dave Brown
Christchurch, NZ