ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Adrian Vickers <avickers_at_solutionengineers.com>
Date: Sun Mar 9 18:46:01 2003

At 22:43 07/03/2003, you wrote:

> [...]

Ouch: Was someone trying out a fancy new laser cutting tool, perchance?

>The telephony module has a bit of masking tape on it containing the words
>'faulty' so I guess that gives the game away somewhat :)

Hmmm, quite...

Having said that, maybe the telephony is OK, but the main beastie is shot.
I'd be quite happy to test the telephony module in my (otherwise fine) OPD...

> > Willing to pay postage from wherever, and maybe 75p & a packet of rolos
> > (aka comp.sys.sinclair standard purchase price) as well.
>
>Hasn't it been upped to 85p and a packet of rolos to take inflation into
>account? (inflated rolos? Mmm :)

Not according to pictures of their last meet in London, but maybe no-one
told them yet :)

--
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!