ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Witchy <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 11 21:50:24 2003

I think they were seeing how much damage they could do! Thinking about it,
even some harsh desoldering couldn't do that sort of damage could it? Even
if you were levering the chips bodily out of their mountings I'd expect the
legs to break before the solder.

> Having said that, maybe the telephony is OK, but the main beastie
> is shot.
> I'd be quite happy to test the telephony module in my (otherwise
> fine) OPD...

Be easier if I tested it up here first. Just got to dig out the low-res
monitor from its hiding place....the hi-res one is too high up and
underneath too much other stuff for me to easily get!

> Not according to pictures of their last meet in London, but maybe no-one
> told them yet :)

This is true. Looks like everyone had fun!

cheers

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum