Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Mike <ipscone_at_msdsite.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 11:07:30 2003

If it's not "old" then it's "new." Any spinning to try and make something
seem old, when all the parts were recently made is deceptive, unless it is
made crystal clear that this is just a remanufacture of an old design.

Clearly, some of the parts have not been manufactured in some time, so
those parts by definition are old. However, any attempt (or missing
description) that fails to describe the reality of this kit, is still
deception, in my opinion.