Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Robert Borsuk <rborsuk_at_colourfull.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 12:17:00 2003

I think I understand the point but I also respect your views. I can't
the topic. I have a PRO-LOG PM9052 board on my desk that I'm getting
ready to take the 1702's out of. Anyone know about this board. it has
PM9052 on it. It looks like some kind of board for buring eproms.

Rob Borsuk
rborsuk_at_colourfull.com