George Bush owns a Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit

From: ben franchuk <bfranchuk_at_jetnet.ab.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 12 13:22:00 2003

Vintage Computer Festival wrote:

> I wouldn't consider it "original" because it is missing one crucial
> element: this is not 1974.

So you are a little slow in finishing huh. :)
Lets say I homebrewed a computer using a 8008 rather than the Mark-8,
in 1975, and put it on e-bay today. Just because it is not as well
know as the Mark 8 , does this make it less of a collectors item
since it too is a 'original item'?
Ben.
PS. Don't worry I am still designing my XT killer PC from TTL,
so maybie my 12/24 bit cpu will not be ready in 1983 ... umm 2003
instead. Note a TTL computer could still have been designed and marketed
in the 1980's since memory still was the largest price in a computer
system.
ALSO lets not talk about GEORGE, I am tired all this beating around the
Bush.!!