Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: Jim Kearney <jim_at_jkearney.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 11:53:00 2003

>Ethan Dicks wrote:
> How much is "not cheap"? $50? More?

The last quote I had (a few months ago) was $40 ea for NOS C8008's in 20
qty.

> Would you consider a group buy of the Tiny-8 design? I doubt I'd
> want to build one at prototype-PCB costs.

Sure, and since the fab still has the masks etc. saved (I hope), there would
be no NRE, so they would only cost around $15 each in qty 20. I also have a
stock of most of the parts with datecodes <= 1980.

What happened last time was that I sold one on eBay and got a number of
private orders in addition due to the auction's advertising effect.

Jim