ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

From: Dave Brown <tractorb_at_ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri Mar 14 01:00:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Witchy" <witchy_at_binarydinosaurs.co.uk>
To: <cctech_at_classiccmp.org>; <cctalk_at_classiccmp.org>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:20 PM
Subject: RE: ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto

snip

> I don't recall either of mine being any slower than the QL, though it's a
> few months since I last played with one. I just wish I had some
> documentation for 'em.

I have some here-may even be multiple copies of some stuff- All user manuals
though, no "real" tech refs.
I better go dig it out and let you have a list of what's here.
They were 'state of the art' for a very short time. We (NZPO) sold/leased
them to unsuspecting customers at the time and I got given a complete new
system (c/w the larger colour screen and thermal printer) to play with for
reasons I can't recall. Anyway, I still have all of it, plus several other
partial systems I have come across along the way.

DaveB
NZ