Semi-OT: VMS Webserver book

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 23:33:01 2003

On Friday I happened to get lucky and find a copy of a new VMS book that
I've been wanting to get, but hadn't bothered to order from Amazon. The
book is "OpenVMS with Apache, OSU, and WASD -- The Nonstop Webserver", by
Alan Winston. While it's decidedly on the expensive side at $45 I've been
finding it to be an excellent book and well worth the money. One thing I
found interesting is that a large portion of Alan's target audience seems to
be OpenVMS Hobbyists. If anyone has been thinking of picking the book, I
would highly recommend that you do.

Now I'm going back to reading it!

                        Zane