Equipment Lifting

From: John Allain <allain_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 14:05:00 2003

If you go to http://www.harborfreight.com and search
"hydraulic" you will begin to see some neat things.
I get the catalog and there are several tools of relevance
here. Floor jacks, Engine lifts, scissor jacks (useful when
you want to start your lift from down on the floor instead
of something like 30"), etc. What I reccomend you do is
order a catalog and do a visual browse. It's fun to do and
cheap (free). They are the first place I'd go when I'm ready
to tackle (and block) this problem.

One quick example:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=41109
Table lift: 13-5/8''H to 50-1/4''H