Industrial VAX 630 info wanted...

From: David Woyciesjes <dwoyciesjes_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Mar 20 08:12:01 2003

Antonio Carlini wrote:

> > Gents, I have in my posession an Industrial VAX 630.
> >
> > Seen here...
> > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dwoyciesjes
> >
> > I was curious, can anyone give more info on it?
>
> Is there much more to say? It's a MicroVAX II in
> a BA213 chassis. Assuming you've listed all the
> cards, I don't see any video cards of any description
> there at all. I'm not sure what that connector is
> hooked up to (and the link doesn't work).

        Hmm, gotta fix that. here's the close up picture of the plate that's
hanging out, for KVM...
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dwoyciesjes/MVC-001F.JPG

> Where is the KVM? The connector looks like one of
> the ones from a VAXstation II, but it has to connect
> to a QVSS or QDSS to be of much use!

        This box was used for designing/testing new insutrial strength
keyboards, mice, trackballs, and joysticks for the VAX equipment...

--
---Dave Woyciesjes
---ICQ# 905818