HP 5451c terminal cable

From: Peter Brown <peterbrown10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:19:01 2003

Hi to all on the list,

I've got an HP 5451c Fourier analyser that I'm trying to resurrect.

The machine is basically an 'embeded' HP 1000 (2113B - I think but called a
54451 A/B processor in the literature) with a multi-channel digitizer, an
oscilloscope display a system controller and a display terminal.

The system allows time signals to be recorded and then viewed in the
frequency domain (amongst many other functions)

After pulling the parts of the system out of the store and trying to put it
all together I find that I am minus the cable that connects the display
terminal (an HP 2648A) to the system controller. The connector at the
system controller end is marked 'teletype'.

Is there anybody out there who has a spare cable?
Does anyone have a pin-out for the correct cable?
Does anyone know the correct part number for the cable? - I think that this
may be 13232B but the literature I have is a little sparse

Thanks in advance

Peter Brown

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile/mobilehotmail