HP 5451c terminal cable

From: Glen S <glenslick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:57:00 2003

What kind of connector is on the system controller end? A card edge
connector on an I/O board or something else?

I have 264x terminal manuals at home that should have the pinout for the
card edge connector on the terminal end and I can look that up later if no
one else beats me to it.

I think the card edge connector on the terminal end is not difficult to
obtain but the 48? conductor card edge connector on HP 1000 I/O cards is
difficult to obtain if that's what you have on the system controller end.