3.5" 720K floppy drives

From: chris <cb_at_mythtech.net>
Date: Fri Mar 28 16:19:00 2003

>anyone have any of these floating around? I may need a few in the near
>future

I have one, but I'm not sure if it works 100% of the time. I've had
problems with it in the past, but I never bothered to debug enough to see
if it was the drive, or something else (it was only used for one job, and
the client for that job was notorious for sending bad disks, so it could
simply have always been the disks).

Its a 3.5" in a 5.25" half height case (not a removable adaptor shell,
but an actual 5.25 casing). If you want it, you can have it for the cost
of shipping from 07450.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>