486 DOS machines OT yet? Networking on Same?

From: TeoZ <teoz_at_neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 29 23:40:00 2003

Hmm, try installing windows for workgroups and use the TCP/IP software addon
from microsoft. This software allows dhcp network setup, and has FTP built
in.

DOS used a netbios interface for networks I think. Only network software I
remember for dos was lantastic, novel, and the stuff that came with doom
(IPX network)