486 DOS machines OT yet? Networking on Same?

From: Ron Hudson <rhudson_at_cnonline.net>
Date: Sun Mar 30 01:37:01 2003

On Saturday, March 29, 2003, at 09:33 PM, TeoZ wrote:

> Hmm, try installing windows for workgroups and use the TCP/IP software
> addon
> from microsoft. This software allows dhcp network setup, and has FTP
> built
> in.

Aak no has Windows for Workgroups.. only Win3.1, but I want this to be
a DOS box
I could always install Windows 95 if need be.

I suppose I could install dual boot windows 95 and DOS-6.22

Ok... I **WILL** hate myself in the morning but it's almost midnight, I
have an excuse
I was too tired... yeah right.

Mr Scott, Begin the Windows 98 install procedure...
(aye captain)

(Sellam - Thanks anyway - this should work and I can have multiple
"dos" windows)