DEC RRD40S Drive... Caddy?

From: Dr. Ido <drido_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Sun Mar 30 00:05:00 2003

At 06:34 PM 3/29/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I would expect those caddys are pretty easy to find. Ebay would be a
>good bet.

The RRD40 uses an early Phillips drive. The caddies are different to those
used by everyone else. There's a bad picture of them here:

http://www.montagar.com/~patj/vaxstation3100-48.htm

Judging by how awkward it is to change the CD in one I think the original
idea was to have a caddy for each CD you intend to use. I may still have
one around here somewhere, but I wouldn't know where to start looking for
it at the moment.