MS BASIC for a Panasonic HHC RL-H1400

From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre_at_floodgap.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 22:43:52 2004

> Searching has indicated that a ROM "capsule" containing a version of
> MicroSoft BASIC was available. Does anyone have one of these capsules, or
> a dump of a ROM that can be written to a new ROM? The computers that I
> have came from insurance agents and have insurance software on the ROMs
> that came with the computers.
> The insurance ROMs are Motorola MCM 68764C and appear to be UVEPROMs.

You and the rest of the HHC community. I've got an HHC myself, and all
mine has are the insurance EPROMs, too. I've done some snooping and found
other HHC owners, and they're looking for these mythical BASIC ROMs just
as feverishly!

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser_at_floodgap.com
-- Son, God's going to use you. Until He does, take this pill. -- Mark Lowry --